Why engage with Talent Center?
Talent Center is dedicated to assisting businesses recruit professional and technically skilled talent.
We offer a niche service by partnering with local colleges, universities, technical schools and industry groups to recruit candidates that are completing technical and business programs and are looking for local career opportunities.
We also recruit professionals that are in transition from one career to the next and professionals that have recently relocated to the area. We connect them with local career prospects at no cost to businesses or candidates.
We utilize multiple job search tools such as our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Indeed, LinkedIn and Twitter to recruit talent for your businesses.
Our TalentCenter.org portal publishes your vacancies, which are picked up by Indeed, Glassdoor, and Google search. Applicants can apply directly and easily via our web portal to your positions. We meet all applicants and test for required skills and connect the qualified talent to you.
Talent Center can also provide your business with several other enhanced services
- Arrange and set up interviews to connect you with the applicant
- Invitations to attend local college and technical hiring event for graduates
- Arrange for networking opportunities to meet one-on-one with professional candidates, graduates and students in specialty fields
- Hold specialized events to introduce you to pre-screened candidates
- Use of our facilities for interviewing or holding events
- Arrange for background checks and/or drug testing if needed (if one of our candidates is chosen)
- Through our affiliate CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion, we offer businesses the opportunity to take advantage of paid internship opportunities with graduates or On-the-Job training for eligible candidates – (see links below in the Business Resources section)
- Provide you with a customized labor market analysis of your position(s) to determine appropriate and competitive wages
- Access to our affiliation with CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion and the statewide network of other CareerSource workforce boards
Work with a referred candidate through our paid internship program for 12 weeks to determine if this candidate is a good fit for your business at NO cost to you.
Inquire about our OJT program that could be a possible 50% reimbursement to you of candidate’s wages for 12 weeks, for that candidate that needs some further training.
Need to train your current employees? Contact us about our Custom Business Training opportunities with a possible 50% reimbursement to you of the training costs.
Have questions or would like some further information?
Contact Geri Phillips our Business Development Manager at 352-840-5756 or
Mary Terrell our Senior Business Development Coordinator at 352-840-5757 or
To have our professional staff reach out to you within 24 hours.