What is Talent Center?
Talent Center Connects Businesses and Professionals
The Talent Center at the College of Central Florida is an affiliate of CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion. We are located at CF’s Ocala campus, but services are open to all businesses and eligible candidates in the three-county region.
Our mission is to connect area businesses with college students/recent graduates as well as highly skilled candidates with professional experience. We offer recruiting and selection services, skills development and assessments, and career counseling and coaching. Talent Center services are similar to those offered by executive recruiting firms except all services are provided at no charge to either businesses or candidates.
Are Talent Center Services Right for You?
The best fit for job candidates are those who have recent professional-level work experience and are seeking a professional-level position, in addition to one of the following:
- AA/AS degree plus five years of management, supervisory or technical experience, or Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree
- Five years of management, supervisor, or technical experience earning $40,000 per year or more
- College student, soon-to-be graduate, or recent graduate
- Technology education or experience
Visit our Career Opportunities page to discover positions that require a minimum of an Associate’s degree and offer salaries beginning at $18 an hour.
What Can I Expect at the Talent Center?
As an eligible Talent Center candidate, you can expect an individualized approach to your job search campaign.
Talent Center staff will meet with you to provide career counseling and assistance including, but not limited to, resume review, mock job interviews, job search and referrals, Labor Market Information, and strategic and effective use of social media.
As a business interested in recruiting for higher-level positions, you can expect concierge service from our business development coordinators that:
- Source and promote your positions through our customized applicant tracking system;
- Provide referral of vetted candidates who have been screened and tested to meet your qualifications;
- Supply Labor Market Information specific to your industry and career openings;
- Offer special promotional opportunities such as our Business Showcase, exclusive hiring events and career fairs.