Welcome to Talent Center
Talent Center offers a cutting edge solution for proactive professionals seeking to move forward in their career search.
Our recruitment process is simplified and allows us to align career seekers and employers for mutually beneficial matches. By partnering with businesses seeking vetted talent, we are able to offer opportunities suited to your education, experience and salary expectations. Take the next step toward finding the position you deserve by registering and creating a profile at TalentCenter.org.
Refocus and Reconnect
- Thursday, July 27 and Friday, July 28
- Wednesday, Aug. 9 and Thursday, Aug. 10
- Thursday, Aug. 24 and Friday, Aug. 25
- Tuesday, Sept. 5 and Wednesday, Sept.6
- Thursday, Sept. 21 and Friday, Sept. 22
Each session takes place:
- From 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- College of Central Florida - Enterprise Center
- Meet at Talent Center (Suite 101)
Are you a professional or recent graduate transitioning in the workforce or interested in a meaningful career change?
Refocus and Reconnect is an intensive workshop featuring advanced resume development, effective networking and marketing strategies, and interview coaching. There is no charge to participate. The workshop is open to candidates who meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- AA/AS plus five (5) years management/supervisory/technical experience, or
- BA/BS degree, or
- Five (5) years management/ supervisory/technical experience earning $40,000 per year or more
For additional infoirmation or to register, call Jerry Flanders, Talent Center Services Manager, at 352-840-5770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to upload a resume, browse job openings and take the next step in your career?